Connected

Breaking

Thursday, January 12, 2023

Convert PDF to Word and Word to PDF by using this tool

 Hope so, you are fine great.

My name is Mateen and i am a blog writer. I write blogs about different tools that are very useful to our daily life. For example tool about You Tube video downloader , Facebook video downloader ,Instagram tools, Voice to text tool and some useful tools for students that will help them a lot.I write only authentic information about a tool to facilitate people. So, if you take interest in my blogs then, kindly share it with your family and friends. I hope these tools are so much helpful to you. 

So lets start today blog about how to convert PDF files into word files and vice versa.

Step 01:

            Open your chrome browser and search I love PDF and open first website.



Step 02:

              Then after opening the website click on PDF to Word.



Step 03:

             After click select the file you want to convert.



Step 04:

             Then your file  will be converted into word foam. Then click download to save it as word format.


THANKU!
Other links:





No comments:

Post a Comment